Skip to main content

Down the Rabbit Hole

"Delay is the deadliest form of denial."
‒ C. Northcote Parkinson


Good evening to whoever happens to be reading this, and welcome to my blog, Study of Superbia, I'm your host this evening, Kresten.
You may call me Kris for short. Or just Kresten, I don't really care.

This is my... little kingdom, if you will. A place for me to put my thoughts into words, and share them with others - well, that is if anyone happens to find their way here. I don't exactly have high hopes on that regard. But we'll see where this journey down the rabbit hole takes us!


So, you must be at least a little bit curious of the content that will be appearing here, no? Well, here's a small ‒ small and small ‒ list of topics that I will be writing about, discussing and giving my personal opinion about:
♥ Writing and storytelling
♥ Psychology, focusing on mental health
♥ Things related to or affecting the LGBT+ Community
♥ Books
♥ Movies & TV series
♥ Anime & Manga
♥ Games
♥ Music

Of course, some posts will be about my everyday life, possibly Q&As and maybe even a "Finland 101" type of post series - if I get readers and they are interested. I am also planning on doing some sort of "collaborations" with few of my friends, if we find the time for it and a suitable topic.

So, that's about it. Tell me your thoughts, hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on my future posts and I'll see you on the flip side!

Comments